Travel with your camper, caravan or large car to Iceland and the Faroe Islands
Save money by stopping over in the Faroe Islands on the way back from Iceland Friday to Sunday during our summer sailing. Save up to € 445 per vehicle!
Explore the fantastic archipelago on your return journey from Iceland and save money! If you are traveling to Iceland in the period 9th of June till the 19th of August you should definitely consider a stopover in the Faroe Islands from Friday to Sunday on your return journey from Iceland and spend three great days in the Faroe Islands. You can save on the height supplement as well as on the length supplement on the return journey.
The sailing schedule on the outbound journey
- Departure from Hirtshals, Denmark: Tuesday at 11:30
- Arrival Seyðisfjörður, Iceland: Thursday at 08:30
The sailing schedule on the homebound journey
- Departure Seyðisfjörður, Iceland: Thursday at 10:30
- Arrival Tórshavn, the Faroe Islands: Friday at 03:00
- Stay in the Faroe Islands during the weekend (Friday-Sunday)
- Departure from the Faroe Islands: Sunday evening at 23:30
- Arrival Hirtshals, Denmark: Tuesday at 09:30
Passengers are advised to keep informed about any schedule changes.
It is permitted to take gas cylinders aboard, it should be presented in one way or another - for example, with a sticker on the windshield. All gas/flammable liquid injection shall be closed and disconnected before driving on board. For those who have a fridge in the vehicle, it is not possible to get power supply. It is only allowed to take canned food in to Iceland.